From whole chickens to hand-trimmed, boneless, skinless chicken breast, we offer a wide range of fresh, locally raised, locally packed chicken.
ROXY™ Organic Bone in Split Chicken Breasts
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Certified USDA Organic
- Northwest Grown
- Free Range with access to the outdoors
- Air Chilled
- Raised without Antibiotics
- No Hormones or Steroids Added*
- Always 100% Organic Vegetarian Fed with No Animal By-Products
- Non-GMO Project Verified†
- Keep refrigerated or frozen. Thaw in refrigerator or microwave.
- Keep raw meat and poultry separate from other foods. Wash work surfaces (including cutting boards), utensils, and hands after touching raw meat or poultry.
- Cook thoroughly.
PREPARATION & COOKING:
- SKILLET: Preheat lightly oiled pan to medium-high. Cook chicken, turning occasionally, 18-20 minutes, to 170ºF internal temperature. Uncover the last 2 minutes of cooking.
- BAKE: Preheat oven to 350ºF. Place breasts in lightly oiled shallow roasting pan and season. Bake 20-30 minutes, to 170ºF internal temperature.
- GRILL OR BROIL: Brush breasts lightly with oil and season. Grill or broil 6-8 inches from heat source, 10-20 minutes, to 170ºF internal temperature, turning 2-3 times.
Serving Size 4oz
Servings Per Container Varied
Amount Per Serving
(* % of Daily Value)
Calories from Fat 90
Total Fat 10G (15%)
Saturated Fat 3G (15%)
Trans Fat G
Cholesterol 70MG (23%)
Sodium 70MG (3%)
Total Carbohydrate 0G
Dietary Fiber G
Vitamin A 2%
Vitamin C 0%
* Percent of Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** This is a representation of the nutrition label. The actual nutrition label may vary slightly.
**Federal regulations prohibit the use of hormones or steroids in poultry.
† Chicken raised and fed a diet in compliance with the Non-GMO Project Standard for avoidance of genetically engineered ingredients.