From whole chickens to hand-trimmed, boneless, skinless chicken breast, we offer a wide range of fresh, locally raised, locally packed chicken.
DRAPER VALLEY FARMS® Chicken Drumstick and Chicken Thigh Combo, Value Pack
DRUM & THIGH COMBO
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Northwest Grown
- All Natural
- Raised without Antibiotics
- No Hormones or Steroids Added*
- Always 100% Vegetarian Fed with No Animal By-Products
- Keep refrigerated or frozen. Thaw in refrigerator or microwave.
- Keep raw meat and poultry separate from other foods. Wash work surfaces (including cutting boards), utensils, and hands after touching raw meat or poultry.
- Cook thoroughly.
PREPARATION & COOKING:
SKILLET: Preheat lightly oiled pan to medium-high. Cook chicken, turning occasionally, 12-14 minutes, until internal temperature reaches 170ºF. Uncover the last 3 minutes of cooking.
GRILL OR BROIL: Trim fat from thighs; pound to flatten, season. Grill over medium-hot coals, or broil 6-8 inches from heat source, 25-35 minutes, until internal temperature reaches 170ºF. Turn and baste with marinade 3 to 4 times during grilling.
**Federal regulations prohibit the use of hormones or steroids in poultry.
† Chicken raised and fed a diet in compliance with the Non-GMO Project Standard for avoidance of genetically engineered ingredients.